Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Martin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Thomas Martin, MD is a family medicine specialist in Worthington, IN. Dr. Martin completed a residency at Hahnemann University Hospital. He currently practices at Greene County Health and is affiliated with Greene County General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- American Academy of Family Physicians, Fellowship Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- La Grange Mem Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Ross U, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Mutual of Omaha
- Principal Life
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Greene County Health
Worthington Office102 E Main St, Worthington, IN 47471 Existing Patients: (812) 875-2000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Martin?
I love how he takes his time to listen to me. I wouldnt go anywhere else.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Martin frequently treats Gait Abnormality, Difficulty With Walking, and Muscle Weakness.
Dr. Martin's office is located at 102 E Main St, Worthington, IN 47471. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Martin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Greene County General Hospital