Dr. Thomas Donohue, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Donohue's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Thomas Donohue, MD is a cardiology specialist in New Haven, CT. Dr. Donohue completed a residency at NYU Med Ctr/Bellevue Hosp. He currently practices at Take Heart and is affiliated with Yale New Haven Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Donohue is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- New York University, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- NYU Med Ctr/Bellevue Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1988
- New York University Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1985
- New York U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Saint Raphael Lipid Clinic175 Sherman Ave Fl 2, New Haven, CT 06511 Existing Patients: (203) 789-3363
Yale New Haven Hospital - Src1450 Chapel St, New Haven, CT 06511 Existing Patients: (203) 789-3000
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Donohue?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Donohue accepts your insurance.
Dr. Donohue frequently treats Heart Disease, Heart Palpitations, and Hyperlipidemia.
Dr. Donohue's office is located at 175 Sherman Ave Fl 2, New Haven, CT 06511. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Donohue has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Yale New Haven Hospital