Dr. Bering has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Thomas Bering, MD is a internal medicine & pediatrics specialist in Rochester Hills, MI. Dr. Bering completed a residency at Children's Hospital Of Mi. He currently practices at Arcturus Healthcare Plc and is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Children's Hospital Of Mi, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Detroit MC, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Wayne State University, Medical School — 1991
- Wayne State University, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Molina Healthcare
- NGS CoreSource
- Ohio State University Health Plan
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arcturus Healthcare Plc1055 South Blvd E Ste 220, Rochester Hills, MI 48307 Existing Patients: (248) 817-2230
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bering?
Dr. Bering is amazing! He is so thorough and always goes the extra mile to make sure we are healthy. He responds quickly to all our electronic messages and answers every question we have during visits. He is such a great doctor that we chose him as our children’s pediatrician as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Thomas Bering, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bering's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bering accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bering frequently treats Overweight, Acute Pharyngitis, and Pharyngitis.
Dr. Bering's office is located at 1055 South Blvd E Ste 220, Rochester Hills, MI 48307. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Troy