Dr. Thomas Knox, MD is a cardiology specialist in Hartford, CT. Dr. Knox completed a residency at University Conn. He currently practices at Hartford Cardiology Group and is affiliated with Hartford Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Knox is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Hartford Cardiology Group
Eastern Connecticut Cardiology Associates LLC290 Collins St, Hartford, CT 06105 Existing Patients: (860) 547-1489
- Baystate Mc, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- University Conn, Residency Hospital — 1999
- U Conn, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Tufts University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Net
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Knox?
Very professional. Answers any question one has about treatments with an excellent bedside manner. Listens to ones concerns regarding other treatments and doesn't come off as a know it all. Would highly recommend for your cardiology issues.
- Hartford Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital