Dr. Thomas Hung, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Hung completed a residency at Duke University Med Center. He currently practices at Dallas ENT Group and is affiliated with Medical City Dallas and Medical City Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Hung is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Dallas ENT Group
Dallas ENT Group7777 Forest Ln Ste B432, Dallas, TX 75230 (972) 566-8300
Spanish, Mandarin, English
- Duke University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Duke University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Massachusetts General Hospital/Harvard Med School, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Oxford Health Plans
- PacifiCare Health Insurance
- Principal Financial Group
- Railroad Medicare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hung?
Not surprised he's been a Best ENT since 2008 by D magazine. Sees both adult and pediatric patients. The best doctor for chronic sinusitis. Highly recommend him for patients with a broken nose since he also has a background in facial plastics. A great doctor to see the whole family.
- Medical City Dallas and Medical City Children's Hospital