Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Howard accepts your insurance.
Dr. Thomas Howard, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Howard completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Howard is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1979
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Johns Hopkins U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Howard?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Howard frequently treats Lymphoma Evaluation, Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Howard's office is located at 1600 7th Ave S Ste Acc512, Birmingham, AL 35233. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Howard has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- 1 1600 7th Ave S Ste Acc512, Birmingham, AL 35233 Existing Patients: (205) 939-9285