Dr. Thomas Hocker, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hocker's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Thomas Hocker, MD is a dermatologist in Rochester, MN. Dr. Hocker completed a residency at Mayo Medical School. and is affiliated with Menorah Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hocker is board certified in Dermatology.
- Mayo Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Mayo Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- University of Michigan, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Mayo Medical School, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Santa Clara Valley Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 2008
- Yale University, Undergraduate School — 2002
- American Enterprise Group
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Health Net
- Wisconsin Physicians Service
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hocker?
Very professional. Knowledgeable, friendly staff. Explains each phase of the procedure in laymen's terms. I Have been there 3 times for three different treatments. If you want the best of the Best, here HE is. Your search is over!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hocker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hocker frequently treats Mohs Surgery.
Dr. Hocker's office is located at 200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hocker has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Menorah Medical Center