Dr. Hedges has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Thomas Hedges, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Hedges completed a residency at Fell-Mass EE Infirm. He currently practices at TUFTS MEDICAL CENTER and is affiliated with Tufts Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of California-San Francisco, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Fell-Mass EE Infirm, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Mt Auburn Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Tufts U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tufts Medical Center
Tufts Medical Center800 Washington St, Boston, MA 02111 Existing Patients: (617) 636-5488
- 2 20 Commercial Rd, Leominster, MA 01453 Existing Patients: (617) 636-4600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hedges?
If you make it past the mean residents, you'll have a good surprise. Dr. H is very knowledgeable and committed to helping his patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hedges accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hedges frequently treats Stye, Anterior Ischemic Optic Neuropathy, and Blepharitis.
Dr. Hedges' office is located at 800 Washington St, Boston, MA 02111. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hedges speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Tufts Medical Center