Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (323) 880-6063.
Dr. Thomas Hascall, MD
Dr. Thomas Hascall, MD is a geriatric medicine specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Hascall completed a residency at UCLA/Olive View Med Center. He currently practices at UCLA Health MPTF Bob Hope and is affiliated with UCLA Santa Monica Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Ucla Med Center, Fellowship Hospital
- UCLA/Olive View Med Center, Residency Hospital
- FINCH UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES / CHICAGO MEDICAL SCHOOL, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hascall?
Great. Good Doctor Very pleased
- UCLA Santa Monica Medical Center
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hascall has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Thomas Hascall, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hascall's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hascall accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hascall frequently treats Nail and Nail Bed Infection, Geriatric Assessment, and Vaccination.
Dr. Hascall's office is located at 335 N La Brea Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90036. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hascall speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
UCLA Health MPTF Bob Hope
UCLA Health MPTF Bob Hope335 N La Brea Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90036 Existing Patients: (323) 880-6063