Dr. Watson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Thomas Watson, MD is a nephrology specialist in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Watson completed a residency at New York-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell. He currently practices at Nephrology Associates PC and is affiliated with Brookwood Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Watson is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- New York-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- New York-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell, Residency Hospital — 2004
- New York-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Emory University, Medical School — 2001
- Vanderbilt University, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Watson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Thomas Watson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Watson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Watson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Watson frequently treats End-Stage Renal Disease, Mineral Metabolism Disorders, and Chronic Kidney Diseases.
Dr. Watson's office is located at 817 Princeton Ave Sw Ste 210, Birmingham, AL 35211. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brookwood Baptist Medical Center
- Grandview Medical Center
- Medical West Main Campus
- Princeton Baptist Medical Center
- Saint Vincent's Chilton
- Shelby Baptist Medical Center
- St. Vincent's Birmingham