Dr. Thomas Riley, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Riley's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Thomas Riley, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Riley completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. He currently practices at Presbyterian Gastroenterology and is affiliated with Presbyterian Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Riley is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1992
- UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School, Medical School — 1991
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Presbyterian Gastroenterology1100 Lead Ave Se, Albuquerque, NM 87106 Existing Patients: (505) 224-7000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Riley?
Both my wife and I have used the PMG Gastroenterology for various "scopings" and I found it to be a good experience for both of us. Dr. Riley was personable and did a good job with my needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Riley accepts your insurance.
Dr. Riley frequently treats Pancreatic Disease and Esophageal Disorders.
Dr. Riley's office is located at 1100 Lead Ave Se, Albuquerque, NM 87106. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Riley speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Riley has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Presbyterian Hospital