Click here to compare with other General Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Thomas Pae, MD is a general surgery specialist in Arlington Heights, IL. Dr. Pae completed a residency at Hospital of Saint Raphael. He currently practices at Northwest Community Hospital and is affiliated with Northwest Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pae is board certified in General Surgery.
- Hospital of Saint Raphael, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Hospital of Saint Raphael, Internship Hospital — 1999
- UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School, Medical School — 1998
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northwest Community Hospital
Nch Medical Group880 W Central Rd Ste 5000, Arlington Heights, IL 60005 Existing Patients: (847) 618-3800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pae?
I had a scary diagnosis of melanoma when I saw Dr. Pae. He put me at ease, he explained everything from start to finish, and was very patient and kind. He's also a great surgeon! Was early stage and they got it all.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pae frequently treats Incisional Hernia, Hernia Repair, and Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration .
Dr. Pae's office is located at 880 W Central Rd Ste 5000, Arlington Heights, IL 60005. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pae has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northwest Community Hospital