Dr. Thomas Metz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Metz's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Thomas Metz, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Vestavia, AL. Dr. Metz completed a residency at Brooke Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Thomas H. Metz Jr. M.d. LLC. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Metz is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Wills Eye Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Brooke Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Brooke Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Columbia U, College of Phys/Surg, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Metz?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Metz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Metz frequently treats Nystagmus, Juvenile Chronic Arthritis, and Still's Disease.
Dr. Metz's office is located at 2550 Acton Rd Ste 130, Vestavia, AL 35243. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Metz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.