Dr. Johnson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Thomas Johnson, MD is a cardiology specialist in Saint Paul, MN. Dr. Johnson completed a residency at University Of Mn Affil Hosps. He currently practices at HealthEast Heart Care and is affiliated with M Health Fairview St. John's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Johnson is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Of Mn Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital
- Unviersity Of Mn, Internship Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Medical School — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Johnson?
Top notch bedside manner! I think he really cares!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Thomas Johnson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Johnson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Johnson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Johnson frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Johnson's office is located at 45 10th St W, Saint Paul, MN 55102. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- M Health Fairview St. John's Hospital
- M Health Fairview Woodwinds Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital