Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Thomas Good, MD is a cardiology specialist in Leavenworth, KS. Dr. Good completed a residency at Ball Mem Hospital. He currently practices at Saint Luke's Cardiovascular Consultants and is affiliated with Lawrence Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Good is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Ball Mem Hospital, Residency Hospital
- St Luke's Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Indiana U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Saint Luke's Cardiovascular Consultants
Saint Luke's Cushing Multispecialty Clinic1001 6th Ave Ste 340, Leavenworth, KS 66048 Existing Patients: (816) 931-1883
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Good?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Good frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Good's office is located at 1001 6th Ave Ste 340, Leavenworth, KS 66048. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Good has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
- Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City
- Saint Luke's North Hospital - Barry Road
- Saint Luke's South Hospital