Click here to compare with other General Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Thomas Zorc, MD is a general surgery specialist in Chevy Chase, MD. Dr. Zorc completed a residency at Washington Hospital Center. He currently practices at Chevy Chase Surgical Associates P.C. and is affiliated with Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical Center.
- Washington Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Georgetown University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1987
- St Luke'S Roosevelt Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1986
- St Luke's-Roosevelt Hosp Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Georgetown University, Undergraduate School — 1981
Compare with other General Surgery Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zorc?
I highly recommend Dr. Zorc and his wonderful dedicated staff. Throughout the whole procedure I had full confidence in Dr. Zorc's surgical skills, knowledge and expertise. He really took the time to answer all questions in advance of the surgery. HIs staff were so kind and reassuring at all times. The post-op treatment was very thorough and diligent. A first class service displaying kindness and empathy at all times for the patient.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Zorc frequently treats Appendicitis, Intestinal Obstruction, and Dressing and-or Debridement of Wound, Infection, or Burn (incl. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy).
Dr. Zorc's office is located at 5530 Wisconsin Ave Ste 1455, Chevy Chase, MD 20815. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zorc speaks Spanish, German, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Zorc has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical Center
- Medstar Georgetown University Hospital
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Suburban Hospital
Chevy Chase Surgical Associates P.C.
Chevy Chase Surgical Associates PC5530 Wisconsin Ave Ste 1455, Chevy Chase, MD 20815 (301) 656-6700