Dr. Thomas Wuller, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wuller's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Thomas Wuller, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Stillwater, OK. Dr. Wuller completed a residency at University Kans. He currently practices at Ortho Oklahoma and is affiliated with Stillwater Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wuller is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- University Kans, Residency Hospital
- University Kans, Internship Hospital
- UNIV OF OK COLL OF MED, Medical School — 1992
- American Republic
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ortho Oklahoma511 WINDSOR DR, Stillwater, OK 74074 Existing Patients: (405) 372-1480
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wuller?
Dr. Wuller performed a total knee replacement, and he and his staff are the best and well organized. I found Dr. Wuller to be a kind and caring physician.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wuller accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wuller frequently treats Joint Pain, Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), and Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain.
Dr. Wuller's office is located at 511 WINDSOR DR, Stillwater, OK 74074. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wuller has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Stillwater Medical Center