Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Quattlebaum accepts your insurance.
Dr. Thomas Quattlebaum, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Charleston, SC. Dr. Quattlebaum completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at CHARLESTON PEDIATRICS. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Quattlebaum is board certified in Pediatrics.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1974
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1972
- South Carolina U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1971
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Charleston Pediatrics198 Rutledge Ave Ste 1, Charleston, SC 29403 Existing Patients: (843) 723-0855
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Quattlebaum?
Dr. Q has been my pediatrician for as long as I can remember, and he has been the bomb dot com in service. - Would highly recommend
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Quattlebaum frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Immunization Administration, and Acute Upper Respiratory Infection.
Dr. Quattlebaum's office is located at 198 Rutledge Ave Ste 1, Charleston, SC 29403. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Quattlebaum has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.