Dr. O'Brien has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Thomas O'Brien, DO is a family medicine specialist in New York, NY. Dr. O'Brien completed a residency at St Barnabas Hospital. He currently practices at TGO Medicine, P.C. and is affiliated with BronxCare Hospital Center - Grand Concourse Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- St Barnabas Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Massapequa General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1996
- DES MOINES UNIV COLL OF OSTEO MED & SURG, Medical School — 1995
- Masters Degree In Clinical Nutrition, Other Education — 1990
- New York Institute of Technology, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Nassau Community College, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
TGO Medicine, P.C.
Tgo Medicine PC121 E 60th St Apt 4d, New York, NY 10022 Existing Patients: (212) 201-9122
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. O'Brien?
Dr OBrien was very helpful and knowledgeable in treating me for a UTI . I would definitely go back to urgent care to see him
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Thomas O'Brien, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. O'Brien's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. O'Brien accepts your insurance.
Dr. O'Brien frequently treats Disability Evaluation, Thyroid Screening, and Pre-Operative Evaluation.
Dr. O'Brien's office is located at 121 E 60th St Apt 4d, New York, NY 10022. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. O'Brien speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- BronxCare Hospital Center - Grand Concourse Campus