Dr. Thomas Myers, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Rochester, NY. Dr. Myers completed a residency at University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine, Pittsburgh, Pa. He currently practices at URMC Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation and is affiliated with Highland Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Myers is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
URMC Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation
URMC Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation601 Elmwood Ave # 665, Rochester, NY 14642 Existing Patients: (585) 275-5321
- Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Oh, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine, Pittsburgh, Pa, Residency Hospital — 2011
- University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Temple University School Of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pa, Medical School — 2005
- Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, Pa, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Myers?
I had full hip replacement may 11th. I cannot say enough about Dr Meyer from his personal phone call before my surgery to now. I have not felt this good in 2 years. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He was patient. Answered all my questions his care is excellent.
- Highland Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital