Dr. Thomas Bartlett, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bartlett's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Thomas Bartlett, MD is a cardiology specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Bartlett completed a residency at University of Alabama Hospital. He currently practices at Comprehensive Hrt Falur&Trnsplt and is affiliated with Jennie Stuart Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bartlett is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- University of Alabama Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1988
- University of Alabama Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Comprehensive Hrt Falur&Trnsplt
Comprehensive Hrt Falur&Trnsplt4230 Harding Pike Ste 330, Nashville, TN 37205 Existing Patients: (615) 269-4545
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bartlett?
Was great. He explained what my condition was and what it will take to cure it. I would recommend him to anyone that needed his specialty.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bartlett accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bartlett frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Bartlett's office is located at 4230 Harding Pike Ste 330, Nashville, TN 37205. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bartlett speaks Arabic, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Bartlett has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Jennie Stuart Medical Center
- Saint Thomas West Hospital
- Tennova Healthcare - Clarksville