Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Thomas Foster, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Hudsonville, MI. Dr. Foster completed a residency at University of Louisville Hospital. He currently practices at Mercy Health Physician Partners - Hudsonville and is affiliated with Mercy Health Saint Mary's. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Foster is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Louisville Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1994
- University of Louisville Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mercy Health Phys Partnrs
Advantage Health Physician Network933 3 Mile Rd Nw Ste 210, Grand Rapids, MI 49544 Existing Patients: (616) 685-8150
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Foster?
Dr. Foster is a good doctor who spends the time needed to listen and understand your concerns.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Foster frequently treats Limb Swelling, Chronic Pain, and Low Back Pain.
Dr. Foster's office is located at 3925 32nd Ave Ste 300, Hudsonville, MI 49426. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Foster has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Health Saint Mary's