Dr. Thomas Folk, MD is a cardiology specialist in Lexington, NC. Dr. Folk completed a residency at Nc Bapt Hospital. He currently practices at UNC Regional Physicians Carolina Cardiology and is affiliated with Wake Forest Baptist Health - High Point Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Folk is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Nc School Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Nc Bapt Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1994
- NC Bapt Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Wake Forest University School Of Medicine, Medical Center Boulevard, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Folk?
- Wake Forest Baptist Health - High Point Medical Center
- Wake Forest Baptist Health - Lexington Medical Center