Dr. Thomas Murray, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Portland, ME. Dr. Murray completed a residency at University of Connecticut Health Center School of Medicine. He currently practices at OA Centers For Orthopedics and is affiliated with Maine Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Murray is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
OA Centers For Orthopedics
OA Centers For Orthopedics33 Sewall St, Portland, ME 04102 Existing Patients: (207) 828-2100
- Southern California Orthopaedic Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- University of Connecticut Health Center School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1997
- University Of Connecticut Health Center/john Dempsey Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1993
- University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Springfield College, Springfield, Ma, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Meritain Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Murray?
I was evaluated for rotator cuff pain and only an injection was warranted. However, I had other symptoms and Dr. Murray referred me to a rheumatologist. It turned out that my response to the injection resulted in a total remission of my other symptoms as well as my shoulder. The rheumatologist recognized my previously undiagnosed condition from the remission history and I am now being treated successfully for that condition. Dr. Murray's insight and prompt referral to an appropriate specialist got my diagnosis and treatment on track. He also took the time to discuss alternatives that I was pursuing and to guide my actions more appropriately while respecting my decisions. His level of communication and guidance are second to none that I have experienced.
- Maine Medical Center
- Northern Light Mercy Hospital