Dr. Thomas Higgins, MD is a orthopedic trauma surgery specialist in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Higgins completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. He currently practices at University Orthopaedic Center and is affiliated with Primary Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Higgins is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
University Orthopaedic Center
University Orthopedic Center590 S Wakara Way, Salt Lake City, UT 84108 Existing Patients: (801) 587-7100
- Shock Trauma Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Brown Medical School, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Higgins?
Dr Higgins was the University of Utah Hospital’s surgeon for my wife’s ‘hip fracture’ that occurred while skiing. In a time of shock and distress for my wife and me as we dealt with her injury, Dr Higgins’ professionalism and bedside manner were exceptional. His clear explanations and calm presentation before and after surgery set the tone for our stay. He answered our questions clearly and concisely, and showed compassion for my wife’s injury, and optimism for her recovery.
- Primary Children's Hospital
- University Of Utah Hospitals And Clinics
- University Orthopaedic Center