Dr. Thomas Flavin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Flavin's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Thomas Flavin, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Flavin completed a residency at University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics. He currently practices at Minneapolis Heart Institute and is affiliated with Abbott Northwestern Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Flavin is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Flavin?
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Residency Hospital — 1988
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Medical School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Minneapolis Heart Institute
Minneapolis Heart Institute800 E 28th St, Minneapolis, MN 55407 Existing Patients: (612) 863-3900
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Flavin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Flavin frequently treats Aortic Valve Regurgitation, Aortic Stenosis, and Mitral Valve Stenosis.
Dr. Flavin's office is located at 800 E 28th St, Minneapolis, MN 55407. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Flavin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital