Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Thomas Flavin, MD
Dr. Thomas Flavin, MD is
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Residency Hospital — 1988
- University of Iowa Hospitals &amp; Clinics, Residency Hospital — 1988
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- University of Iowa Hospitals &amp; Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Medical School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Flavin?
Performed by-pass surgery on beating heart. Easier recovery and no complications. Highly recommended.- I would choose him again.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Thomas Flavin, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Flavin's profile.
Dr. Flavin in specializes in Cardiothoracic Surgery. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Flavin frequently treats the following conditions: Aortic Valve Regurgitation. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Flavin's office is located at 800 E 28th St Minneapolis, MN 55407. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Flavin provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Thomas Flavin, MD is affiliated with Abbott Northwestern Hospital and Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital.
Dr. Thomas Flavin, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Abbott Northwestern Hospital
Abbott Northwestern Hospital800 E 28th St, Minneapolis, MN 55407 (612) 863-3333