Dr. Thomas Barsch, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Barsch's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Thomas Barsch, MD is a diagnostic radiology specialist in Denver, CO. Dr. Barsch completed a residency at U Colo Hlth Scis Ctr. He currently practices at Kaiser Permanente Franklin Medical Offices and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- U CO Hlth Sci Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- U Colo Hlth Scis Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Presbyterian / St Lukes Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University of Colorado School of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kaiser Permanente Franklin Medical Offices
Kaiser Permanente Franklin Medical Offices2045 Franklin St Ste 200, Denver, CO 80205 Existing Patients: (303) 338-4545
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Barsch?
Outstanding Doctor! A very straight shooter and has an excellent bedside manner. His skills are top notch and is very experienced. I would recommend Dr. Barsch to anyone who needs his skills. You are in excellent hands!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Barsch accepts your insurance.
Dr. Barsch frequently treats Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, and Cerebral Artery Thrombosis.
Dr. Barsch's office is located at 2045 Franklin St Ste 200, Denver, CO 80205. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Barsch has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Hospital