Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Thomas Eickmann, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Louisville, CO. Dr. Eickmann completed a residency at Loma Linda University Medical Center. He currently practices at Cornerstone Orthopedics and is affiliated with Avista Adventist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Eickmann is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Loma Linda University Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Loma Linda University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Walla Walla College, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Eickmann?
Awesome experience here. Was provided a comprehensive/thorough walk through of why I was in pain. Before leaving the appointment we collaborared on a solid approach to addressing these issues, before the end of the appointment. My questions were answered thoroughly, with care and understanding.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Eickmann has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Eickmann frequently treats Osteoarthritis of Knee, Osteoarthritis of Hip, and Complications of Joint Prosthesis.
Dr. Eickmann's office is located at 80 Health Park Dr Ste 230, Louisville, CO 80027. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Avista Adventist Hospital
- Lutheran Medical Center
- North Suburban Medical Center
- OrthoColorado Hospital
- St. Anthony North Health Campus
Louisville80 Health Park Dr Ste 230, Louisville, CO 80027 Existing Patients: (303) 665-2603
Cornerstone Orthopedics & Sports Medicine3 Superior Dr Ste 225, Superior, CO 80027 Existing Patients: (303) 665-2603
Cornerstone Orthopedics Surgery and Sports Medicine PC3455 Lutheran Pkwy Ste 105, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033 Existing Patients: (303) 665-2603