Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients may call (507) 512-1667 to make an appointment.
Dr. Thomas Witzig, MD
Dr. Thomas Witzig, MD is a hematology specialist in Rochester, MN. Dr. Witzig completed a residency at University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics. They currently practice at Mayo Clinic - Minnesota and are affiliated with Mayo Clinic - Rochester. They accept multiple insurance plans. Dr. Witzig is board certified in Hematology.
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Residency Hospital — 1982
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Witzig?
- Mayo Clinic - Rochester
Frequently Asked Questions
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Thomas Witzig, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Witzig's profile.
Dr. Witzig frequently treats the following conditions: Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma and Myeloma. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Witzig's office is located at 200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Thomas Witzig, MD is affiliated with Mayo Clinic - Rochester.
Yes, Dr. Thomas Witzig, MD holds board certifications in Hematology, Internal Medicine, and Medical Oncology.