Dr. Thomas Werth, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Rochester, NY. Dr. Werth completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Hp M C. He currently practices at Strong Memorial Digestive Dis and is affiliated with Strong Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Werth is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Strong Memorial Digestive Dis
Strong Memorial Digestive Dis601 Elmwood Ave, Rochester, NY 14642 Existing Patients: (585) 275-4711
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hp M C, Residency Hospital
- University of Kansas School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- Independent Health
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Werth?
I can't begin to describe how apprehensive I was about this visit. But it started with his staff putting me at ease-- not doing anything, specifically, but just by being friendly and competent. He himself was friendly, open, willing to talk and listen, and incredibly experienced. He gets five stars for punctuality because he started all of three minutes late. Three minutes! Has a busy doctor ever been that close to on time in history? Given my concerns about a colonoscopy, I'd say that this was as good a possible interaction for which I could have possibly hoped.
- Strong Memorial Hospital