Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Scott accepts your insurance.
Dr. Thomas Scott, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Warrensburg, MO. Dr. Scott completed a residency at Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at SURGICAL SERVICES OF WARRENSBURG and is affiliated with Cameron Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Scott is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University of Kansas / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Scott?
Fantastic. After many other appointments with my 70+ year old mother, this was by far the best and most "caring" to date. Very patient, takes his time, thoughtful, and speaks in lay terms without being condescending. Excellent experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Scott frequently treats Osteoporosis & Screening and Arthritis & Arthropathy.
Dr. Scott's office is located at 407 Burkarth Rd Ste 302, Warrensburg, MO 64093. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Scott has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cameron Regional Medical Center
- Excelsior Springs Hospital
- Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City
- Western Missouri Medical Center