Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Thomas Bump, MD is a cardiology specialist in Oak Lawn, IL. Dr. Bump completed a residency at New York-Presbyterian Hospital. He currently practices at Consultants in Cardiology and Electrophysiology and is affiliated with Advocate Christ Hospital and Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bump is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Chicago, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1979
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1972
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Consultants in Cardiology and Electrophysiology
Cardiology Group LLC4400 W 95th St Ste 306, Oak Lawn, IL 60453 Existing Patients: (708) 346-5562
Consultants in Cardiology & Electrophysiology3545 W 95th St, Evergreen Park, IL 60805 Existing Patients: (708) 346-5562
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bump?
My initial visit was in the hospital, I was so impressed by his tenacity to make sure my course of treatment was correct, I skipped all the other Cardiologist who had given me their cards and have been his patient ever since.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bump has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bump frequently treats Heart Disease, Heart Palpitations, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Bump's office is located at 4400 W 95th St Ste 306, Oak Lawn, IL 60453. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Christ Hospital and Medical Center
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Franciscan Health Dyer
- Osf Little Company Of Mary Medical Center
- Palos Community Hospital