Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Thomas Sunnenberg, MD is a hematology specialist in Pensacola, FL. Dr. Sunnenberg completed a residency at Shands Hospital at the University of Florida. He currently practices at Sacred Heart Medical Group and is affiliated with Ascension Sacred Heart Pensacola. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sunnenberg is board certified in Hematology.
- Shands Hospital at the University of Florida, Fellowship Hospital
- Shands Hospital at the University of Florida, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Shands Hospital at the University of Florida, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Ohio State U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sacred Heart Medical Group
Sacred Heart Medical Group1545 Airport Blvd Ste 3000, Pensacola, FL 32504 Existing Patients: (850) 416-6933
Sacred Heart Cancer Center
Sacred Heart Cancer Center1545 Airport Blvd Ste 2000, Pensacola, FL 32504 Existing Patients: (850) 416-6933
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sunnenberg?
His calm, caring manner put me at ease as soon as I met w him. In addition to his expertise, he always took time, answered questions, listened to my concerns. So important after being diagnosed w cancer at 42. That was 20 years ago. I am so grateful I was referred to Dr Sunnenberg by my surgeon.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sunnenberg frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Anemia.
Dr. Sunnenberg's office is located at 1545 Airport Blvd Ste 3000, Pensacola, FL 32504. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sunnenberg has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Sacred Heart Pensacola