Dr. Perry has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Thomas Perry, MD is a cardiology specialist in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Perry completed a residency at St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Perry is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Millard Fillmore Gates Circle Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Kuakini Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1975
- University of California School of Medicine - San Diego, Medical School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 8410 W Thomas Rd Ste 116, Phoenix, AZ 85037 Existing Patients: (623) 748-9331
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Perry?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Thomas Perry, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Perry's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Perry accepts your insurance.
Dr. Perry frequently treats Dobutamine Thallium Stress Test, Pharmacologic Nuclear Stress Test, and Arrhythmia Screening.
Dr. Perry's office is located at 8410 W Thomas Rd Ste 116, Phoenix, AZ 85037. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Perry speaks Spanish, Chinese, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.