Dr. Thomas Obade, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Woodbury, NJ. Dr. Obade completed a residency at Marquette University. He currently practices at Advanced Orthopaedic Centers and is affiliated with Inspira Medical Center Woodbury. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Obade is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Advanced Orthopaedic Centers
Advanced Orthopaedic Centers414 Tatum St, Woodbury, NJ 08096 (856) 848-3880
- Marquette University, Residency Hospital — 1970
- Indiana University, Internship Hospital — 1969
- University of Pittsburg, Medical School — 1963
- University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus, Undergraduate School — 1963
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bluegrass Family Health
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Independence Blue Cross
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Obade?
very professional , very good
- Inspira Medical Center Woodbury