Dr. Thomas Gazda, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gazda's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Thomas Gazda, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Gilbert, AZ. Dr. Gazda completed a residency at U Vt/Med Ctr Hosp Vt. He currently practices at Serenity Mental Health Centers. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gazda is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Can Inst Psa, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- U Vt/Med Ctr Hosp Vt, Residency Hospital — 1982
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Serenity Mental Health Centers
Serenity Mental Health Centers1501 N Gilbert Rd Ste 206, Gilbert, AZ 85234 Existing Patients: (480) 630-4794
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gazda?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gazda accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gazda frequently treats Dementia or Depression Screening, Psychiatric Evaluation, and Psychological Evaluation.
Dr. Gazda's office is located at 1501 N Gilbert Rd Ste 206, Gilbert, AZ 85234. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gazda has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.