Dr. Curchin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Thomas Curchin, MD is a family medicine specialist in Barre, VT. Dr. Curchin completed a residency at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He currently practices at CENTRAL VERMONT PRIMARY CARE and is affiliated with University of Vermont Health Network - Central Vermont Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- University of Vermont Larner College of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Central Vermont Primary Care
Central Vermont Primary Care246 Granger Rd Ste 2, Barre, VT 05641 Existing Patients: (802) 225-5810
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Curchin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Curchin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Curchin frequently treats Anxiety, Immunization Administration, and Chronic Pain.
Dr. Curchin's office is located at 246 Granger Rd Ste 2, Barre, VT 05641. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University of Vermont Health Network - Central Vermont Medical Center