Dr. Thomas Cody, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cody's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Thomas Cody, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Kingston, MA. Dr. Cody completed a residency at Milton S Hershey Med Center Pa. He currently practices at PMG Family Practice Of Kingston and is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Plymouth. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cody is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Milton S Hershey Med Center Pa, Residency Hospital
- University Of Massachusetts Medical School, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
PMG Family Practice Of Kingston
PMG Family Practice Of Kingston214 Main St, Kingston, MA 02364 Existing Patients: (781) 585-2172
Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates1250 Hancock St, Quincy, MA 02169 Existing Patients: (617) 774-0660
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cody?
Awesome thorough doctor that takes his time and cares.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cody accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cody frequently treats Osteoporosis, Gout, and Back Pain.
Dr. Cody's office is located at 214 Main St, Kingston, MA 02364. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cody speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Cody has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Plymouth