Dr. Clanton has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Thomas Clanton, MD is a orthopedic foot & ankle surgery specialist in Vail, CO. Dr. Clanton completed a residency at The University Of Texas Health Science Center/ Affiliated Hospitals. He currently practices at The Steadman Clinic and is affiliated with Vail Health Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- St. John's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Samuel Merritt Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- The University Of Texas Health Science Center/ Affiliated Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1981
- The University Of Texas Health Science Center/ Affiliated Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Baylor University, Medical School — 1976
- Rice University, Undergraduate School — 1973
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Steadman Clinic
The Steadman Clinic181 W Meadow Dr Ste 400, Vail, CO 81657 Existing Patients: (970) 476-1100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Clanton?
Dr. Thomas Clanton and his medical team have worked wonders assisting with the surgical and therapeutic rehabilitation of my ankle injury. Prior surgeries, by other surgeons, provided limited success repairing the ankle damage. I am returning to a productive and active lifestyle. Thank you for the excellent care all of you have provided. I have referred other people to Dr. Clanton for their ankle and foot care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Thomas Clanton, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Clanton's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Clanton accepts your insurance.
Dr. Clanton frequently treats Ankle & Foot Surgery.
Dr. Clanton's office is located at 181 W Meadow Dr Ste 400, Vail, CO 81657. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Vail Health Hospital