Dr. Clancy has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Thomas Clancy, MD is a surgical oncology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Clancy completed a residency at Brigham & Women's Hospital Program. He currently practices at Brigham and Women's Hospital, Division of Surgical Oncology and is affiliated with Brigham And Women's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Clancy is board certified in General Surgery.
- Brigham & Women's Hospital Program, Residency Hospital
- 1997, Internship Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Brigham and Women's Hospital, Division of Surgical Oncology
Brigham and Women's Hospital, Division of Surgical Oncology75 Francis St, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (877) 442-3324
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Clancy?
What do you say about the man who saved your father's life? Dr. Clancy is a gift. The world is beyond fortunate to have him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Thomas Clancy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Clancy's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Clancy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Clancy frequently treats Pancreatic Cancer, Peritoneal Cancer, and Stomach and Small Intestine Cancer.
Dr. Clancy's office is located at 75 Francis St, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brigham And Women's Hospital
- Dana - Farber Cancer Institute
- South Shore Hospital