Dr. Thomas Vinson, MD is a cardiology specialist in Round Rock, TX. Dr. Vinson completed a residency at Baptist Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Round Rock Cardiology. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Vinson is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Round Rock Cardiology
Round Rock Office16010 Park Valley Dr, Round Rock, TX 78681 Existing Patients: (512) 244-9944
- Baptist Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Baptist Mem Hsp, Internship Hospital
- University Of Tennessee, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Rhodes College, Undergraduate School
- University of Memphis, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vinson?
My husband has been under the care of Dr. Vinson for several years. He quickly assessed a critical cardiac condition my husband was exhibiting, and most likely, saved his live. The onsite testing is helpful in getting answers to symptoms quickly. Dr. Vinson is an empathic and genuine physician who cares about his patients including other factors that may influence patient care. His staff is competent and supportive as well. We are grateful for his care.