Dr. Thomas Smedberg, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Wisconsin Rapids, WI. Dr. Smedberg completed a residency at Medical College Of Wisconsin. He currently practices at Wisconsin River Orthopaedics and is affiliated with Aspirus Riverview Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Smedberg is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Wisconsin River Orthopaedics
Wisconsin River Orthopedics Ltd140 24th St S, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494 Existing Patients: (715) 424-1881
- Uhz Orthopaedic Sports Medicine Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Internship Hospital — 2010
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Medical School — 2006
- University of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School, Other Education — 2002
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, Undergraduate School — 2001
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Arise Health Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- Network Health
- NTCA Benefits
- Physicians Mutual
- Security Health Plan (SHP)
- WEA Trust
- WPS Health Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smedberg?
My children are both athletes participating in various sports. Within the past four years, Dr. Smedberg has treated my teenage daughter with a fractured hip, torn meniscus and a strained shoulder muscle. With each visit, he and his staff have been kind and thorough. Recently, my son had a sports injury and Dr. Smedberg gave me his honest recommendation for treatment. His patience, honestly and medical treatments are truly one of a kind!
- Aspirus Riverview Hospital