Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Phillips accepts your insurance.
Dr. Thomas Phillips, MD is a nephrology specialist in Sanford, NC. Dr. Phillips completed a residency at E Tenn State U. He currently practices at Sanford Nephrology Clinic PA and is affiliated with Central Carolina Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Phillips is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- E Tenn State U, Residency Hospital — 1986
- E Tenn State U, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Emory University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sanford Nephrology Clinic PA
Sanford Nephrology Clinic PA1139 Carthage St Ste 105, Sanford, NC 27330 Existing Patients: (919) 774-2875
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Phillips?
DR Phillips is a very caring and dedicated Nephrology Specialist . But beyond his Knowledge and abilities - is the fact that he is very compassionate and has a very easy going manner which makes visits to this Office so less stressful .
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Phillips frequently treats Diabetes With Renal Manifestations, Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease, and Gout.
Dr. Phillips' office is located at 1139 Carthage St Ste 105, Sanford, NC 27330. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Phillips speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Phillips has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Central Carolina Hospital