Dr. Thomas Manning, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Meridian, ID. Dr. Manning completed a residency at University Of Washington. He currently practices at Neuroscience Associates and is affiliated with Saint Alphonsus Medical Center - Nampa. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Manning is board certified in Neurosurgery.
- University Of Washington, Residency Hospital — 2007
- University Of Washington, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- U OF CHGO DIV OF BIO SCI PRITZKER SCH OF MED, Medical School — 2000
- United States Naval Academy, Annapolis MD, Undergraduate School — 1988
- University Of Illinois At Urbana-Champaign, Other Education — 1988
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Manning?
Dr. Manning is the best in his field. He gave me my life back. He and his staff gave me the very best care and having the very best surgeon was a huge blessing. Dr. Manning's precision, drive to be the best, and expertise is exactly what you want if you have to see a neurosurgeon. Thank you Dr. Manning for dedicating your life to helping people. Huge shout-out to his PA's Jeff and David who are very knowledgeable, compassionate, and helped me through each step of my journey and onto recovery.
- Saint Alphonsus Medical Center - Nampa
- Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
- St. Luke's Boise Medical Center
- Treasure Valley Hospital
- West Valley Medical Center