Dr. Crawford has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Thomas Crawford, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Ann Arbor, MI. Dr. Crawford completed a residency at Duke University Hospital. He currently practices at Michigan Medicine and is affiliated with University Hospital - University of Michigan. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Washington University, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Duke University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2001
- University of Tennessee College of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Crawford?
I’ve been a patient of Dr. Crawford for almost a year now. I’ve found him to be patient, understanding and extremely knowledgeable for treating my arrhythmia and associated heart conditions. He has great “bed side manner” and listens to my concerns regarding my symptoms. I’ve done my research and he’s considered one of the best EP’s in the area and he’s only located 20 minutes from my home so I’m very fortunate. I highly recommend him and UofM Medicine!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Crawford accepts your insurance.
Dr. Crawford frequently treats Cardioversion, Elective, Heart Disease, and Arrhythmias.
Dr. Crawford's office is located at 1500 E Medical Center Dr, Ann Arbor, MI 48109. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Hospital - University of Michigan