Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Banever accepts your insurance.
Dr. Thomas Banever, MD is a general surgery specialist in Hartford, CT. Dr. Banever completed a residency at Hartford Hospital. He currently practices at BANEVER THOMAS C MD OFFICE and is affiliated with Hartford Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Banever is board certified in General Surgery.
- Hartford Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Conn Affil Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Yale University New Haven Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Tufts University School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Banever Thomas C MD Office
Banever Thomas C MD Office100 Retreat Ave Ste 808, Hartford, CT 06106 Existing Patients: (860) 249-9189
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Banever?
I first met him for an examination for worker's comp during which he suggested different procedures that could be tried to repair nerve damage from a double hernia operation. He was the only surgeon to suggest anything out of the 7 I saw; all the rest said nothing could be done. He performed surgery for me on June 5, 2020 and it feels like he did a good job. I recommend him very highly as he knows more than other surgeons and is also a very nice guy to have for a doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Banever frequently treats Inguinal Hernia Repair, Open, Excision, Shaving, or Destruction of Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue (incl. Mohs Micrographic Surgery), Tissue Transfer, and Hernia Repair.
Dr. Banever's office is located at 100 Retreat Ave Ste 808, Hartford, CT 06106. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Banever has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hartford Hospital