Dr. Thomas Butler, MD is a oncology specialist in Arlington, VA. Dr. Butler completed a residency at Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center. He currently practices at Virginia Cancer Specialists and is affiliated with Virginia Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Virginia Cancer Specialists
Virginia Cancer Specialists1635 N George Mason Dr Ste 170, Arlington, VA 22205 Existing Patients: (703) 280-5390
- Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Rhode Island Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1972
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Virginia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- One Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Butler?
i was also a patient of Tom Butler for 24 years before he retired. Luckily, he passed me on to John Feigert or i would still be fuming mad at him for leaving!! The best oncologist, a great person, he kept me alive for all those years. Cannot ever say enough good things about him. Smart , compassionate, knows his stuff. And NOT afraid to say i DOnt KNOW!!! A rare thing in medicine. He handed my care off to his ever so competent partner, so l feel like a lucky woman!
- Virginia Hospital Center