Dr. Thomas Butler, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Butler's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Thomas Butler, MD is a oncology specialist in Arlington, VA. Dr. Butler completed a residency at Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center. He currently practices at Virginia Cancer Specialists and is affiliated with Virginia Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Rhode Island Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1972
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Virginia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- One Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Virginia Cancer Specialists
Virginia Cancer Specialists1635 N George Mason Dr, Arlington, VA 22205 Existing Patients: (703) 280-5390
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Butler?
i was also a patient of Tom Butler for 24 years before he retired. Luckily, he passed me on to John Feigert or i would still be fuming mad at him for leaving!! The best oncologist, a great person, he kept me alive for all those years. Cannot ever say enough good things about him. Smart , compassionate, knows his stuff. And NOT afraid to say i DOnt KNOW!!! A rare thing in medicine. He handed my care off to his ever so competent partner, so l feel like a lucky woman!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Butler accepts your insurance.
Dr. Butler frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Cancer Screening, and Skin Screenings.
Dr. Butler's office is located at 1635 N George Mason Dr, Arlington, VA 22205. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Butler has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Virginia Hospital Center