Dr. Thomas Burnstine, MD is a neurology specialist in Libertyville, IL. Dr. Burnstine completed a residency at Case Western Rsv. He currently practices at Thomas H Burnstine MD SC and is affiliated with Advocate Condell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Burnstine is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology.
Thomas H Burnstine MD SC
Advocate Medical Group Libertyville825 S Milwaukee Ave, Libertyville, IL 60048 (847) 816-0500
- Case Western Rsv, Residency Hospital
- Johns Hopkins University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Rush Med Coll Of Rush Univ, Medical School — 1984
- 1980, Undergraduate School
- University Of Illinois, Undergraduate School
- American Enterprise Group
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- National Elevator
- Priority Health
- Samaritan Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Burnstine?
I felt like he was very thorough and is willing to do what is needed to pursue my symptoms. He couldn't access my test results online, so he went to the hospital and called me that evening. He has a calming manner that put my mind at ease. I believe that he will do his best to get at the cause and resolve my issues.
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center