Dr. Bradbury has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Thomas Bradbury, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Atlanta, GA. He currently practices at Emory Orthopaedics & Spine Center and is affiliated with Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bradbury is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Washington and Lee University, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Emory Orthopaedics & Spine Center
Emory Orthopaedics and Spine59 Executive Park South NE, Atlanta, GA 30329 Existing Patients: (404) 778-3350
Emory Geriatrics At Tucker1459 Montreal Rd, Tucker, GA 30084 Existing Patients: (404) 778-3350
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bradbury?
Dr. Bradbury is a very caring doctor. I had anterior total hip replacement. I had surgery on a Thursday, went home on Friday and went shopping on Monday. I didn't need physical therapy and never took any pain medication after I got home. I can't recommend Dr. Bradbury and his staff enough.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Thomas Bradbury, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bradbury's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bradbury accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bradbury frequently treats Hip Replacement, Total Hip Replacement, and Joint Pain.
Dr. Bradbury's office is located at 59 Executive Park South NE, Atlanta, GA 30329. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory University Hospital Midtown